1. Product Overview
PRODUCT Conforms to Category I PPE (Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC)
MAINTENANCE – Before each use, check the protector gloves for damage. The protector gloves should be discarded and replaced if any of the following incur: – If the material has become overstretched or torn.
Do not store in direct sunlight and keep away from heat sources. Adult supervision is recommended during fitting for children.
FITTING – Ensure the protector gloves are worn by suitable size. It should not be possible to move them from the part of the body they are protecting. The material should fit comfortably and not restrict blood flow
WARNING – Changes in environmental conditions, such as temperature, would significantly reduce the performance of the gloves. Contamination, alteration to the product, or misuse would dangerously reduce its performance
2. Product Specifications
- S size, ( fit users for size 6.5)
- M size, ( fit users for size 7)
- L size, ( fit users for size 7.5)
- XL size, ( fit users for size 8.5)
- Substances in the main components: Nitrile
- Expected service life of the protector approximately 2 years.
- The protection of gloves are limited to part of the hand only
- One Glove weighs approximately 6 grams
- One box – pack of 100 gloves
- Carton contains 10 boxes