WHO Formulated for Maximum Protection
Equipping frontline health workers with the protection they need.
Hand sanitizers help to fight the spread and transmission of germs, killing 99.9% of them. Supply chains around the globe are being flooded with requests for supplies, so the FDA and CDC have fast tracked new supplies for markets to better combat viruses and illnesses with preventative measures.
Stop the germs
Germs are everywhere! They can get onto hands and items we touch during daily activities and make us sick. Cleaning hands at key times with soap and water or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is one of the most important steps you can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to those around you.
7 Reasons of using sanitizers
– Require less time than hand washing
– Act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
– Are more accessible than sinks
– Reduce bacterial counts on hands
– Do not promote antimicrobial resistance
– Are less irritating to skin than soap and water
– Some can even improve condition of skin