Hardhat, Class E Type 1, Ratchet, 1/ea
Hard hats are essential on today’s jobsite. Class E hard hats are not only designed to resist head injuries from impacts and penetration but also to provide some protection against electrical shocks from accidental contact with high-voltage electrical conductors. V-Guard offers the best balance of protection, durability and comfort.
- A polyethylene shell and suspension system
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 – 2014 (Class E, Type I)
- CSA Z94.1 – 2015 (Class E, Type I) when assembled with MSA Fas – Trac or 1 – Touch Suspension
- FAS-TRAC III SUSPENSION
- No more pressure headaches or pulled hair
- Sweatband fully covers the headband and worker’s forehead
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment for customized fit
- Lower nape strap cradles the head
- Retention is greatly improved— even when bending over!
- Smooth ratchet rotation and secure hold
- Colours available: White, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green